Are you suffering with sleep apnea? Do you want to know about its symptoms and how to treat this disorder? If your answer is yes to all these questions, have a look below.
What is sleep apnea?
Sleep apnea is one of the dangerous sleep disorders, which occur when the breathing of a person is interrupted continuously during sleep. In fact, a person with sleep apnea will stop breathing many times during sleep. This means, your body and brain may not get enough oxygen supply due to this sleeping disorder.
We see a number of people ignoring this disorder, but remember this is a very serious health disorder which needs to be treated immediately if you find any of its symptoms to avoid landing up on problems.
What are the effects and symptoms of sleep apnea?
- Loud snoring
- Repeated pauses while taking breath
- Morning head aches
- Depression and irritability
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure
- Gains Weight
- Heart Attack
Tips to control sleep apnea
- Exercise daily in the morning as this will improve the blood circulation in your body and helps you to have a good sleep.
- Eat a lot of fiber rich food daily to control this sleep disorder up to some extent.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol to control this problem.
However, while following the above tips. it is very important to consult a dentist to find a permanent solution for this sleep disorder. When I faced this problem earlier, one of my friends suggested me to consult a dentist near me and I have done it. Now, I am perfectly alright after taking the treatment for sleep apnea. In fact, I am happy that I have taken the right step at the right time.